We currently have openings for new venues looking to host regular weekly, fortnightly or monthly SpeedQuizzing events. It’s the perfect opportunity for a forward-thinking bar or pub to pull in considerable extra business during the quieter parts of the week and provide their customers with a lively evening’s entertainment on a regular basis.
Ideally you will be able to provide:
- Seated accommodation for 15+ teams of 4 to 5 players in a reasonably open area.
- TV screens would be useful, but not essential.
- Wi-Fi (not required during the quiz, but useful for new teams to download the Virtual Buzzer App)
- Services of a professional question master
- Professionally written quiz content tailored to audience age and abilities
- All the necessary SpeedQuizzing equipment including PA System, Quiz Hub, 100" Screen and Projector, Amazon Fire Tablets etc.
- Event promotion (Posters, Local and National Social Media and Internet Listings).
Our quiz format normally consists of 4 rounds of 20 questions plus a final “Nearest Wins” question.
Each round lasts about 20 minutes, allowing plenty of time between rounds to buy drinks, with the quiz lasting around 2 to 2.5 hours in total.
Everyone’s interest is maintained as the points available increase with each round, culminating with a final 30-point question.
The atmosphere is lively and people having fun spend more at the bar!
We measure our success by the increase in takings we generate for the venue and our experience shows this far outweighs the costs involved.
To arrange a demonstration and discuss how we can work with your venue: